Reaching orgasm can be the most incredible feeling in the world. But as sex educator Lou Paget says, "Orgasms can also come too quickly, take forever, feel elusive and not occur at all. Orgasms are the most natural thing in the world and yet are one of the most anxiety-provoking when they don't happen as easily as we thinki they should." In fact, all of these dilemmas lead iVillage members to ask Sex Coach Dr. Patti more questions about the big "O" than any other topic. Now, you can discover the answers to their top ten.
- Could I have had an orgasm without knowing it?
- Why can't I have an orgasm?
- Is there a way to speed up sex and orgasm sooner?
- Why do I cry after orgasm?
- Why can I only reach the big "O" when I'm drunk?
- What can I tell a guy to do to make my orgasm stronger?
- What are the sure signs that I've had an orgasm?
- Are there different types of orgasms? And if so, what are they?
- Is it normal to have continuous orgasms?
- What are multiple orgasms anyway?
Plus, Learn how to finally reach the big "O" and more in Dr. Patti's four-week Love Lesson workshop: The Secret of Sexual Arousal