4. Flirt: When was the last time you actually flirted with your S.O? Go out in public (to dinner, to a party or nightclub) and try it. You'll give your partner a pleasant jolt -- and you'll have fun, too. Think back to those little things you used to do when you were dating and try them out again. You may want to reenact your first date or your first night together. Pretend you're back in high school and sit on his lap and make out. Think like a single person and see what happens
5. Set the Mood: The bedroom is your private, romantic hideaway. Don't turn it into an all-purpose room. Make sure your boudoir is ready for a hot and sexy Valentine's Day -- do a little redecorating. First step, get rid of the TV (or at least make sure it stays off all night!). Dim the lights, put some flowers on the nightstand, light a scented candle or two, and make sure you have some massage oil handy. The night before Valentine's Day, after your lover is asleep, place a greeting card in front of the alarm clock, then, in the morning, ask what time it is. If you don't feel like redecorating -- and you can afford it -- rent a local hotel's honeymoon suite for Valentine's Day!
6. Use props: They can enhance your lovemaking. For Valentine's Day, buy yourself a derby (yes, a derby -- one of those old-fashioned hats). Then rent the movie The Unbearable Lightness of Being. You'll learn how to make effective use of the derby. Or leave a trail of your sexiest clothes leading from the front door to your bedroom, where you're waiting. Another option: Hide a (very) small gift somewhere on your body. Then say to your Valentine, "I've got a gift for you, and it's hidden on me somewhere. Find it and it's yours! Use your imagination -- and be sure to leave enough time to participate in any "extracurricular activities" that may result from the search!
7. Make the most of your "day": Devote yourselves 100 percent to each other on Valentine's Day. If you can, take the day off from work on Valentine's Day and spend it together. Or celebrate the weekend before, so you can make the most of this love-filled holiday. Spend the day listening to romantic music, watching romantic movies or doing your favorite, shared activity. A carnival or amusement park is a great place to go to have some romantic fun. Ride the rides, play the games, kiss in the Tunnel of Love. Or, if you prefer, spend the entire day in bed! Give your Valentine a card every hour on the hour. Better yet, celebrate for an entire week -- one day simply isn't enough! Send a Valentine's Day card to your lover every day during that week.
8. Play the All-Day Foreplay Game: Plan in the morning to make love that night. Call each other all day long with "reminders," ideas and suggestive suggestions. By the time evening rolls around you'll both feel like you've engaged in foreplay all day long -- and you'll be ready for an exciting night!
9. Be considerate: Run your hands under hot water before joining your partner in bed.
10. Kiss -- every square inch of his body -- S-L-O-W-L-Y.