Photo Credit: Courtesy of Britney Spears/Youtube
Britney Spears knows how to make the most of a 3-D movie. In her new music video for "Ooh La La," the pop star jumps into a scene from The Smurfs 2 while her sons Sean, 7, and Jayden, 6, look on in wonder. Watch the video below, then scroll down for our 10 thoughts about Britney's visit to Smurf village.
1. Britney looks amazing! When did she start aging backwards?
2. Sean and Jayden could not be any cuter. We love how thrilled they look to be in the video.
3. Please take a moment to check out Britney's shoes: leopard-print slingback stilettos with red platforms. Those are totally the same shoes we wear when we take our kids to the movies.
4. Are people going to start calling each other "my ooh la la" now? Is that going to be the "my boo" of 2013?
5. Imagine what it was like to direct this video. "Ok, Britney, hold out your hand. Now -- pretend there's a Smurf in it!"
6. AAAAHHH! THAT GUY JUST TURNED INTO AN EXPLODING DUCK.
7. On a scale of 1-10,1 being super-cute and 10 being super-creepy, the CGI Smurfs merit a solid 7.
8. There is a lot of auto-tune on this song. It makes that T-Pain song sound like a campfire sing-along.
9. Aww, dancing with Mom is always awkward.
10. We're glad that Britney has finally found her happy place. Even if it's in a magical land populated entirely by tiny blue people and Kevin Federline's offspring.