It's often said that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. (We know an awful lot of women for whom that's a direct route, too!) So what better way to spark the fires of romance this summer than with a sizzling supper under the stars or a charming picnic on a sunny afternoon? Here are some great, easy menus that will give you the fixings of a memorable feast.
- Balsamic Marinated Pasta Salad
- Roasted Vegetable Skewers
- Picnic Gazpacho
Or try these Fixings for a Fast, Fancy Picnic.
Set the mood with: Best of Louis Armstrong
- Shrimp Kabobs
- Basmati Rice
- Steamed Sugar Snap Peas
- Salad with Sherry Walnut Vinaigrette
- White Wine
- Luscious Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
Set the mood with: Best of Sarah Vaughan
Main Ingredient: Passion
When it's too hot to turn on the oven, these no-cook pasta sauces will get you out of the kitchen (and leave you more time for you-know-what!):
- Pasta with Ricotta Salata and Cherry Tomatoes
- Rigatoni with Hazelnut Pesto
- Tricolor Radiatore with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Goat Cheese
Set the mood with: Sleepless in Seattle, original soundtrack
Eat Your Heart Out
Before you plan your romantic menu, take the Aphrodisiac Quiz to discover the perfect love potions to use on your partner!