1. Will you marry us if we are of different faiths?
2. Will you marry us if one or both of us have been divorced?
3. Will you officiate our ceremony if we are not current members of your church?
4. Do you charge a fee? Or is the fee a donation to the church?
5. Do you require premarital or religious classes? What are those requirements?
6. Would you allow another officiant to take part in the ceremony?
7. Can we personalize our ceremony by writing our own vows or selecting specific readings or music?
8. Can we choose non-religious readings or music?
9. Will you give a sermon during the ceremony? If so, can we have some input?
10. Should we bring you the marriage license before the wedding date? Will you mail it to the state for us?
11. When will the rehearsal be held?
12. Would you like to come to the wedding reception with your spouse?
Will you play any role in the ceremony -- give a blessing or prayer before the meal?
13. Are there any restrictions as to our attire, or our bridal party's attire?
14. Is flash photography allowed during the ceremony?
15. Will you wear a mic if the videographer requires one to capture the ceremony?
What questions should you ask your other vendors? Read on.