1. Order pizza without the cheese and ask for extra veggies.
2. Use plain yogurt instead of sour cream to mix up the dip. Use baked or low-fat chips and veggies for dipping.
3. Make nachos using reduced fat cheese and baked chips.
4. Drink diet soda, non-alcoholic beer and soda water instead of regular beer, soda or juice.
5. Use low-fat microwave popcorn.
6. Take a walk at halftime.
7. Watch the game while running on your treadmill.
8. Eat pretzels instead of chips.
9. Make submarine sandwiches using non-fat mayo, mustard, low-fat cheese and lean deli meats like turkey breast. Skip the ham, salami and bologna while piling on veggies such as pepper strips, sprouts, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, pickles, cucumbers and grated carrots.
10. Order a fruit tray from your local grocer instead of a cheese tray.
11. Serve a tomato-based chili instead of a cream soup.
12. Make a pot of vegetarian chili instead of the regular beef based, or use low-fat ground turkey breast instead of the regular beef.
13. Put out cereal mix instead of mixed nuts.
14. Skip the cheese and crackers and substitute pita wedges and hummus dip.
15. Instead of chicken wings, make chicken fingers using skinless chicken breast strips, dipped in milk and seasoned bread crumbs and baked at 425 for 10 minutes (cooked through, but still moist). Dip into mustard, honey or barbecue sauce.