10. Become his favorite sexy star: "I like James Bond movies. For Valentine's Day one year, a girlfriend gave me a series of cards and gifts that followed a James Bondian storyline. I got a martini recipe book with the glasses and ingredients all accompanied by very sexy notes. As I made a couple martinis -- shaken, not stirred, of course -- she slipped into the bedroom to prepare my final gift: a candlelit Bond girl wearing brand new lingerie!"
11. Wear your heart on your sleeve: "I was sitting next to a girl I had just started dating, and unconsciously touched her forearm. She got goose bumps, and when I noticed, she smiled, a bit embarrassed. This was the most sincere compliment I could ever imagine getting and made me extremely glad to be with her. A woman with a caring attitude is sexy."
12. Hold him tight: "Sometimes, a hug can be the sexiest thing. When our bodies are so close, every level of communication from our heads down to our toes is engaged. If it clicks, well, that does it for me."
13. Just smile -- really! "The first time my girlfriend smiled at me from across a crowded room, I knew that I wanted to be with her. Showing that she liked me totally fired up my desire."
14. Write a sexy love note: "When we were dating, my girlfriend wrote a note that said: 'Thank you for introducing me to the joy of having my toes sucked.' Reading it triggered my memory of the electricity in her body when we were together."