Photo Credit: PHOTO COURTESY OF THREADSENCE
Whether you're getting dressed for work or a casual weekend at home, a button-up will always make you look perfectly pulled together. And here are five of our favorite styles (all of which are under $50!):
1. Contrast Lace Ruffle Neck Blouse (on sale for $37.07 at Asos)
Pairing a ruffled collar with black lace trim could have been over-the-top, but here it's the perfect mix of girly and sophisticated.
2. Oversized Dolman Blouse (pictured, $35 at Threadsence)
A flowy blouse is given a fresh update with dolman style sleeves (which are flattering on just about everyone). Plus, we're fans of the lovely shade of light grey.
3. Casual-Chic Tunic ($42.99 at Modcloth)
This one is so versatile. You could wear it with any pair of skinny pants or as a short dress with opaque leggings.
4. Compare and Contrast Button Up Dolman Top ($32 at Threadsence)
Contrasting panels of jersey and knit make this one feel extra-special but still totally relaxed -- an ideal weekend look!
5. Cuffed Gingham Button Up ($35 at Threadsence)
The combination of beige and taupe makes this top feel a bit more feminine than the usual plaid fare.
Like This? Read These:
-Look We Love: Lacy Tees
-5 Really Cute Backpacks for Under $50
-50 Fall Bags You'll Love