Photo Credit: PHOTO COURTESY OF OLD NAVY
One of the things I love about chilly fall days is that it's gives me the perfect excuse to accessorize -- with scarves, of course! But you don't have to spend much when it comes to getting some really cute options, and here are five of our favorite styles (all of which are under $15!):
1. Crinkled Fringe Scarf ($14 at Threadsence)
Fringe paired with gray and black plaid lends some fun to this otherwise basic staple.
2. Chunky-Knit Pom-Pom Scarf (pictured, $12.50 at Old Navy)
This chunky scarf is not only super-soft, but the pom-poms make it super-cute!
3. Cassandra's Rose Garden Fringe Scarf ($12.99 at Ruche)
Tiny roses on a faded yellow background look so grandma-chic.
4. Jersey Floral Ditsy Scarf (on sale for $7.50 at Old Navy)
We love the abstract floral print on this perfect-for-wearing-indoors scarf. It's lightweight, bold, and bright!
5. Quiet Afternoon Scarf ($12.99 at Ruche)
A tube shape makes this scarf impossibly easy to style. Just twist around to your liking and go.
What scarves are you shopping for right now? Chime in below!