Photo Credit: Kmart
When it comes to building your spring wardrobe (yay!), the first store that comes to mind probably isn't Kmart -- but I was pleasantly surprised by what I found there recently, and I think you will be too. For me, this spring is all about colorful, cute pieces I can work into outfits I already own. And until the weather really warms up, I'm also looking for pieces that layer well with the cardigans and jackets I've been wearing during the chilly months. Finally, spring clothes shouldn't cost a ton -- after all, this season always flies by! I tend to splurge a little more on summer clothing and beachwear, so I'd like what I'm buying for these next few months to be on the cheap side.
That's where Kmart comes in (I swear!). Check out the fabulous finds below; you'll be thrilled to know that nothing costs more than $30.
1. I love the delicate buttons, ruffles, and colorful pattern of this Attention Ruffle-Front Multi-Color Tank Top (shown at left; $21.99).
2. Also by Attention, this candy-pink Military Front Sheath-Dress (shown at right, $29.99) screams springtime.
3. Chances are this Pleated Denim Skirt by Studio by JPR ($15.99) will be your most-worn item of the season -- very versatile!
4. If you're feeling the floral look, this Route 66 Floral Dress ($19.99) has a sweet pattern and a sexy racerback top.
5. Under a business suit or after work with your fave jeans, the Attention Ikat Print Top ($16.99) adds an interesting touch.
See what I mean? And those were just my favorite five -- there's a lot more where these pieces came from, all at unbelievable prices. Happy hunting!