Photo Credit: Eamonn McCormack/WireImage
Rachel McAdams, co-star of December's Sherlock Holmes, is on the cover of Vogue this month, looking ravishing. Unlike many young stars, McAdams doesn't seem to be letting fame go to her head. According to her immensely likeable Vogue interview, here are 5 things that Rachel McAdams feels bad about:
1. The decline of her Mean Girls co-star Lindsay Lohan: "I just remember marveling about how much she knew as an actor, how much she understood."
2. Buying a fixer-upper. "Having a house that's always falling apart was so romantic when I bought it, but now seems less so."
3. Skipping school. "I grew up watching so much television. I was really into soap operas... I would fake sick all the time to the point where I'd convince myself I was sick."
4. Her cooking abilities. "I need to have better knife skills."
5. Contributing to global warming. "I look at the world through a green lens now... it's about a changing mind-set, remembering to turn off the water when you are brushing your teeth."
As for things McAdams doesn't feel bad about, these include giving up figure skating at age 9 ("I hung up my skates and never looked back"), wearing her favorite old pair of boots ("They are just broken in perfectly") and being single ("I'm pretty good on my own").
Check out parts of her cover story on Vogue's website.
Are you a fan of Rachel McAdams? Chime in below!