Photo Credit: Courtesy Ryan Seacrest/Instagram
Given that the Kardashians lead such public lives, it's hard to believe there's anything about them we don't know. And yet Ryan Seacrest's recent interview with Kim Kardashian and her family -- their first all-access TV interview since last year's Oprah special -- still managed to shed some light on the reality stars. And it wasn't always flattering. Here are five things revealed during Sunday night's E! special.
1. Kim definitely plans on marrying Kanye West.. "I do think I would get married again. That's what I've always wanted," Kim told Seacrest. "And just because you think you find it and you realize that's not it, I think I was brave enough to realize that quickly and not waste time. I found what I really wanted. So I think I definitely do want that." Of course, when Kim filmed the interview, she was still legally married to Kris Humphries...
2. Keeping Up with the Kardashians ruined Kylie Jenner's life. The 15-year-old model said that she was constantly ridiculed for things that happened on the show and couldn't make friends at her school; she's now being home-schooled. On the plus side, she still gets to be a 15-year-old model.
3. Kourtney and Scott Disick don't understand "thinking ahead." When asked how they'd feel about children Mason, 3, and Penelope, 9 months, watching the show, Disick said it was a "tough" question because the kids are too young to have an opinion. (News flash: they will not be babies forever.) When asked when they planned to get married, Scott said 20 years; Kourtney said ten. And finally, Scott told a truly inappropriate story about him and Kourtney having sex while driving. That's gonna be a fun one for the kids to hear when they grow up!
4. Kim has zero empathy for Khloe's fertility problems. It must have stung for Khloe, who has wanted a child for years, when Kim got pregnant effortlessly. But now she apparently has to tolerate Kim's constant phone calls complaining about pregnancy pains -- and telling Khloe she's lucky that she can't conceive. It's a wonder Khloe hasn't bludgeoned her with a Louboutin by now.
5. Rob and Kris have a rocky past. Rob, the lone male Kardashian sibling, revealed to Seacrest that he and his mother once had a tense relationship. But after the death of his father, Robert Kardashian Sr., they were able to mend things. Obviously, Rob and the momager get along fine now; who would have talked him into doing Dancing with the Stars, if not Kris?