Spending less doesn't have to make you feel poor. Try these money-saving tips for everything from food shopping to home decorating, and live richly on any budget.
Learn to Budget Easily
- Try 11 saving tips that even the worst budgeters can use
- Avoid 4 spending triggers that empty your wallet
- Become a conscious spender and never lose track of your money again
- Stop emotional spending by nurturing yourself in other ways
- Discover new ways to save every week with tips from other women who are living frugally and happily!
Eat for Less
- Trim your grocery bills with 3 tried-and-true shopping strategies
- Learn 10 ways to cut hidden costs in your food budget
- Cook up 5 frugal meat dishes and 2 inexpensive vegetarian meals that your family will love
Decorate Your Whole House Affordably
- Discover inexpensive ways to achieve the hottest designer looks with these budget friendly cheap home decor ideas.
- Spruce up with these easy DIY projects that you can afford
- Redecorate your home using items you recycle and reuse.
- Get inspired with these bedroom decorating ideas.
- Make a small kitchen look larger
--without spending a fortune
- Revamo your bedroom with decor ideas under $100.