- If he does manage to keep going and you're the one transported into orgasmic bliss, it's rather easy to get a little carried away and forget your mouth is wrapped around some very vulnerable flesh. Some women involuntarily clench their jaw during orgasm. (Never seen a grown man cry? Here's your chance.)
- If you assume the traditional position (meaning you're on top of him), you're actually the wrong way around for his tongue to work on the most sensitive part of the clitoral area. So, depending on how long, wide and dexterous his tongue is, this can mean his stimulation won't feel as good for you as regular oral sex.
Make It Work By:
- Using your hands. It's too awkward and tiring to attempt to use only your mouth to stimulate him, so use your hands as well. And don't be scared to remove your mouth and work on him with your hands to give yourself a break. Ditto for him.
- Take turns. One way to solve the problem of forgetting to work on your partner because you're enjoying yourself too much is to assume the position but lie back and relax while he gives you an orgasm, and then reciprocate when you're done.
- Putting a pillow under his head will keep him from getting a stiff neck from having to lift his head to make contact. Or try lying head-to-toe on your sides, each with the under thigh drawn up as a cushion for the partner's head. If you like being opened up wide, get him to slip his arm in the crook of your upper knee.
Watch Video:A Safe One Night Stand
- If it nearly always takes you longer to orgasm than it does him, get him to start working on you first while you lie back and relax. Start using your hands on him as you feel yourself becoming more aroused and only fellate him when you know you're approaching orgasm.
- Try the "cascade" position — a 69er standing up — which gives you the unique sensation of having an orgasm with your head downward. To get you there, he lays you face up across the bed, with your head over the edge, and then stands astride your face, bends over and picks you up, putting your legs around his neck.