Consulting an etiquette manual might sound out-of-date, but do you know all the rules for hosting your own party? How do you prepare? Where do you put each piece of silverware? And what do you say to guests that won’t leave? Find these answers and more in this excerpt from The Fabulous Girl’s Guide to Decorum!
- Zen Hostessing: Getting into the Right Mindset
- Personal Preparation
- Setting the Table: What Goes Where
- Never Apologize for a Hosting on a Shoestring
- Goodnight! Letting Them Know It's Over
- Bonus: How to be a Gracious Guest