Photo Credit: Cindy Ord/Getty Images
Al Roker made a very personal confession during his Sunday appearance on Dateline: He once "pooped his pants" at the White House!
The Today weatherman, who had gastric bypass surgery in 2002, suffered the embarrassing (but not uncommon) side effect while attending one of George W. Bush's presidential events. What did he do when he realized he'd soiled himself? "I was panicking," said Roker. "So I got to the restroom of the press room, threw out the underwear and just went commando."
Watch the clip of his confession below!
Roker says that the messy mishap was his own fault, because he wasn't being careful enough about his post-surgery eating habits. But the meteorologist isn't the only celebrity to air their dirty laundry (no pun intended!) to the world. Here are five other celebs who are guilty of a little TMI!
1. Kristen Wiig: Maybe Roker and the Bridesmaids star can bond over their potty issues. During a speech at Elle's Women in Hollywood gala this fall, Wiig announced that she wanted to say "something actually kind of serious and truthful." She went on to reveal that she hadn't pooped in four days! "I've been traveling. I'm getting concerned. I'm wearing a tight dress," she told the crowd.
2. Olivia Wilde: The actress decided to open up about her sex life with Jason Sudeikis at an open-mic event in October. "We have sex like Kenyan Marathon runners," she bragged. And as for her love life with ex-husband Tao Ruspoli? "I felt like my vagina died," said Wilde. Alrighty then.
3. Ke$ha: In April, the rapper tweeted a photo of herself crouching in the street to pee. "I blame traffik," she wrote -- as if that explained everything!
4. Sofia Vergara: Most celebs would prefer to hide their wardrobe malfunctions, but when Vergara's skin-tight Emmy dress sprung an embarrassing leak, the Modern Family star tweeted a picture to the world. "Dress malfunction! Thank you emergency team!!!" she wrote, next to a picture of her mostly exposed (and perfectly toned) butt. Hey, if you've got it, tweet it!
5. Anderson Cooper: The news anchor always looks so put-together, but in December, he admitted to wearing "the same jeans literally every day" -- and washing them only twice a year, in the shower! "The times I've done it, I've worn them and walked into my shower with them and put some soap on them and then air dried them," Cooper revealed, adding, "Isn't that how you are supposed to do it?"