Are you in a dating rut? If your search for Mr. Right keeps leading you to Mr. Wrong's door, the remedy may be as easy as reorganizing your home with the ancient Chinese secrets of feng shui. How can a little redecorating improve your love life? Feng shui is the practice of purposefully arranging the things around you to gain positive results. In order to inspire romance or improve your love relationships, you need to concentrate on the ''relationships and love'' corner of your home or bedroom -- the back right-hand corner as you walk in through the front door.
Ready for a little redecorating Rx? With a few furniture shifts and some knick-knack know-how, you'll be on your way to romantic happiness in no time!
- Describe what's wrong with your dating life. Is it stuck? Make sure that all of the windows are easy to open, no doors are sticking, etc., because whatever word you used to describe your love life can usually be applied to your home -- literally.
- Think pink. Pink feels like love, so add soft, sensuous things and let them color your corner. (Red works, too!)
- Get yourself some space. If your closets and drawers are completely full, nothing new can be added. The same availability carries over into your love life, so be sure to make some room for Mr. Right .
- Match pairs of things: two like candles, two nightstands, etc. The imagery will help paired energy come your way.
- Make sure that the address to your home is easy to see and well lit. This is the first impression that someone will have of you, so you want it to be attractive (inviting, fresh and standing out from the crowd). If it's hard to get to your front door, it could be hard to find you too.