Hoo boy, did we as a nation waste a lot of time putzing around the Internet this year. YouTube has released its list of the 10 most viewed videos of 2013 from slapstick to thought provoking (but mostly slapstick).
Below, we bring you the full list in descending order. It's kinda like the year in a digital, distracting nutshell.
YouTube's 2013 Viral Video Mashup
10. Mozart vs. Skrillex
9. NFL Lip Reading
8. Telekinetic Coffee Shop Surprise
7. "YOLO" (featuring Adam Levine and Kendrick Lamar)
6. Van Damme's Epic Volvo Stunt
5. "Baby & Me" by Evian
4. Miley Cyrus "Wrecking Ball," Chatroulette Version
3. How Animals Eat Their Food
2. "Harlem Shake," Original Army Edition
1. Ylvis "What Does the Fox Say?"
Now let's hear from you in the comments: What was your favorite viral time-waster this year?