Everyone I have ever made this for has loved it. No matter how much you make, it isn't enough!
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
1 lb angel hair pasta
1 lb scallops
1 package sun-dried tomatoes, about 10 slices, crumbled
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup white zinfandel wine
2 tbsps butter
salt and pepper
Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
PREPARATION: 10 minutes
- Prepare pasta al dente. Set aside.
- Sautée garlic in olive oil until light brown.
- Add scallops and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, lemon juice and wine. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons butter and toss with pasta. Top with cheese.
SOURCE: dain, an iVillage Community Member
WATCH: How to Cook Pasta