Summer is just around the corner and that can mean new challenges for parents! Many parents are faced with new issues as school lets out. From what to do with your kids while you're at work to keeping them busy without school, there are lots of issues that come up during the summer months.
- Should they go to a summer camp?
- How early should they play sports?
- Are they old enough for swimming lessons?
- How can you keep them un-bored during time off?
- Are there ways to keep their minds sharp while school is out?
I want to hear YOUR questions about summer parenting for an upcoming segment on NBC's Today show. Leave your biggest parenting query as a comment below and your question may be answered here on the blog or live on the Today show!
What do you do with your kids during the summer months?
Click here to read more of Michele Borba's Q&As, or leave a comment below with your own questions.