Recipe by Executive Chef Todd English
- 3 bunches of arugula, washed, dried and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and pureed
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 red onion, finely minced
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon of chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Place the arugula in a large serving bowl.
To make the dressing: Combine the cucumber juice, vinegar, lemon, onion, garlic, rosemary, basil, thyme, mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well and pour over the arugula. Toss and serve immediately.