Name: Aubrey Cheney
Hometown: Gooding, Idaho
Favorite cheat food: Taco Bell
Goal for 2009: Dance with the dance team at Public Performance
Starting weight: 249 lbs
Elimination weight: 191 lbs
1. What was your big turning point-either during the show or before that made you realize you needed to lose the weight?
My turning point that made me realize I needed to lose weight was eleven weeks into the show after losing 50 lbs and seeing what I looked like when I started at 249. I knew that I had to finish and maintain [the weight] so I never look like that again.
2. What is one thing you wish you had known before going on The Biggest Loser?
One thing I wish I knew before coming on the show is how good it would make me feel and the fact that I would leave with a mountain of accomplishments.
3. If you could have done one thing differently during the show, what would it be?
I wouldn’t do anything differently.
4. What was the hardest thing to adapt to while being on the ranch?
The hardest thing to adapt to while being on the ranch is the lack of communication to my family.
5. What's the most helpful thing your partner did or said to motivate you?
The most helpful thing my partner ever said to me was “you get out what you put in.”
6. What is your favorite workout?
I don’t have a favorite workout. Isn’t that an oxymoron?
7. What's the best advice Bob or Jillian has given you?
Make time for yourself, says Bob.
8. What is your favorite meal or snack?