Fact of the Week
Wondering if it's time to start solid foods? To know if your baby is ready, watch for these signs:
- Your baby can sit up well, unsupported
- Your baby can pick up small items
- Your baby shows interest in the food on your plate
- Starting solids: 10 things you need to know
Topics of Interest
- Learn if crawling is a necessary skill
- Considering a baby walker? Get the facts first
- Find out when children naturally wean
- Teething pain: What helps?
- Constipation: Too many solids?
- Find out how other moms keep their sex lives hot
Next Week: Your baby's 24th week of life
Would you prefer to receive this as a free weekly newsletter? Sign up now.