What's Happening with Your Baby
Your baby will now be able to transfer objects from one hand to another. You can experiment with this new ability by offering him a favorite toy, holding it near the hand that he already has something in.
Taking Care of Yourself
Has your little one kept you up all night and now you can barely drag yourself out of bed? Try the following tips to rejuvenate yourself. And if all else fails, try to take a nap when he does.
- Take a quick shower, alternating hot and cold water and scrub yourself vigorously.
- Take a brisk walk with your baby.
- Meditate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Grab a cup of tea or coffee and put your feet up for a few minutes.
- Turn on some upbeat music and dance.