Fact of the Week
According to a study published in the May 1998 issue of the The Journal of Pediatrics, a very short time between pregnancies
Topics of Interest
- How to cope with new mom exhaustion
- Your breastfeeding primer
- Nursing: Can you have your morning cup of coffee?
- Staying intimate while nursing
- Baby-wise: Is it really best for baby?
- Share suggestions with other moms: Baby Gear message board
Next Week: Your baby's eighth week of life
Would you prefer to receive this as a free weekly newsletter? Sign up now.