Fact of the Week
Does your baby cry for hours on end, particularly in the evenings and into the night, and seem completely inconsolable, but otherwise healthy? It could be that she has colic. Colic usually surfaces in babies during their first month of life, peaks around week six and disappears by the end of the third month. There is no consensus on the cause or the cure for colic so you'll have to determine what works best for you and your baby.
Topics of Interest
- Learn if vitamin supplementation is really needed for your breastfed baby
- Find out if it's too late to nurse
- Do you need to sterilize bottles/nipples/formula?
- Just for dads: Baby-dad bonding
- Just for moms: Healing from a traumatic birth
- Couple time: Resuming intimacy after giving birth
Next Week: Your baby's fourth week of life
Would you prefer to receive this as a free weekly newsletter? Sign up now.