Fact of the Week
Breastfeeding a baby for at least six months can help to prevent eczema during her first three years of life, according to a study published in The Lancet ("Breastfeeding as prophylaxis against atopic disease: prospective follow-up study until 17 years of age." 1995; 346:1065-69).
Topics of Interest
- Teething pain: Find out what helps
- Find out the best -- and worst -- babyproofing products
- Preventing poisoning: 10 things you need to know
- "My husband is jealous of our baby!"
- Balancing mothering and your own interests
Next Week: Your baby's 20th week of life
Would you prefer to receive this as a free weekly newsletter? Sign up now.