- 1 whole-wheat flour, 96% fat-free tortilla (8" diameter)
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce (7 grams carbs or less per 2 tablespoons)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) finely shredded Cabot 75% Light Cheddar Cheese
- 2/3 cup (3 ounces) chopped grilled chicken breast
- 1/4 cup slivered red onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Place the tortilla on a small nonstick baking sheet. Bake for 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until crisp. If air bubbles form, poke them with a fork, then press out the air with a spatula or oven mitt. Remove the sheet from the oven. Top the tortilla evenly in layers with the sauce, cheese, chicken, onion, and cilantro. Bake for 2 to 4 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted. Slice into 8 wedges. Serve immediately.
Makes 1 serving
Per serving: 381 calories, 45 g protein, 32 g carbohydrates, 9 g fat (3 g saturated), 78 mg cholesterol, 3 g fiber, 861 mg sodium
From The Biggest Loser Cookbook