- Enjoy conversation?
- Have a special interest or passion you love to talk about?
- Have tips to share?
If so, then you have a lot in common with our iVillage community, and you'd probably be a great volunteer host for one of our message boards. Our community leaders are an important part of our community. Prospective volunteers should:
- be an existing member of iVillage.com and ideally an active member of our community
- have regular access to the Internet
- be 18 or older
- be willing to visit your message board 3 or more times per week
- be a welcoming presence
- set aside a few hours to read our Community Guidelines and to learn about the community leader's role
- be willing to become well acquainted with iVillage.com so that you can guide your community to the great resources available on our site
- enjoy being a host
If you'd like to know more or volunteer for one of our open message boards, please contact one of our Community Moderators directly:
Home & Garden and Food: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beauty & Style: email@example.com
iVillage Women: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pregnancy & Parenting: email@example.com
Love and Sex: firstname.lastname@example.org