Photo Credit: CW
With the recent news that Leighton Meester will be leaving Gossip Girl in 2012 (but what will happen to Clair?!), I decided it was time for a little Blair Waldorf mid-term fashion recap of the current season. Here, the best looks from the "Queen B" and how you too can reign style supreme:
• You might not be leaving a European prince in the dust like fair Blair, but you can still dress like Kate Middleton with the Jilian Polka-Dot Dress from Kate Spade. As equally cute as the Bensoni version worn by Meester in the Parisian episode, the 50's-inspired sleeveless silhouette in clotted cream organza with navy polka dots features a bow waist and Bateau neckline ($375 at Neiman Marcus).
• Get a little racy with Ulla Johnson's dangerously short Solange Skirt (pictured, $276 at Otte) and on-trend Lace Tights by Hue (pictured, $18). This tweed miniskirt, paired with a printed blouse, is the perfect ensemble for late-night scheming or simply dinner.
• Add a little shimmer to your office holiday party with Project D's Cracker Cowl Neck Dress ($427.55 at Asos). It's an accessible copycat of the Victoria Beckham dress Blair sported this season. The silk frock features a draped neckline and metallic finish -- so keep jewelry to a minimum.
• The showstopping Oscar de la Renta Silk Organza Pleated Gown warmed Chuck's heart in Paris, but with an almost $9,000 price tag, it may cause you a financial meltdown. Snag the same look with the fiery red strapless lace gown by Nika ($698 at eDressMe). The dress offers a similar effect with its ruffly skirt and pleated empire waistline.
• If you can't look like a disco ball on New Year's Eve, then when can you? Deck the halls in the Large Disc Sequin Dress by Rare ($98 at Top Shop). You'll sparkle like the Upper East Side diva in this shift dress that mirrors the Valentino Sequined Tunic Dress Blair worn earlier in the season.
What's your favorite Blair Waldorf look? Chime in below!