The dozen most covetable finds on eBay right now courtesy of The Inside Source, eBay's digital style magazine.
1. Edward Hopper Gas Station Poster: There are only two weeks left to catch iconic realist painter Edward Hopper's exhibit at the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York City. If you can't make it to Manhattan, you can peruse plenty examples of his work right here, including posters and reproductions of the famous 1940 gas station painting on display at the museum. (eBay search keywords: Edward Hopper)
2. Curiosity Monkey by Lladro Re-Cyclos: Lladro was once the collectors-item-of-choice for grandmothers the world over. But thanks to the company's Re-Cyclos series, which features smartly re-imagined designs from emerging artists, the famed Spanish porcelain maker is appealing to a whole new generation. (eBay search keywords: Lladro Recyclos)
3. Alexa Chung for Madewell Velvet Dot Blouse: The second Alexa Chung for Madewell collection was just announced for Fall 2011. The first collection sold out in days, but you can still score some choice pieces right here. (eBay search keywords: Alexa Chung Madewell)
4. Billie Holiday "Don't Explain" LP: On April 7th, Billie Holiday would be 96 years old. Take a moment to remember the storied American jazz singer with this LP of the 1945 "Don't Explain," one of many hits that are now considered jazz standards. (eBay search keywords: Billie Holiday record)
5. Vivienne Westwood Melissa Lady Dragon: The British 'Godmother of Punk', Dame Vivienne Westwood, recently opened her first boutique stateside on Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, finally giving her throngs of American fans a much-anticipated outlet. But if you're not West Coast-bound, you can still find plenty of her sharp designs right here, including styles from the affordable footwear line she did in partnership with Melissa. (eBay search keyword: Vivienne Westwood)
6. Bamboo Birdcages: Discovery Network's traveling "Harry Potter: The Exhibition" starts this weekend in New York City. Get up close and personal with the cool décor used on set, walk through the Gryffindor common room, or marvel at the size of Hagrid's hut. And you can find plenty of inspiring pieces on eBay to bring a little bit of that Hogwarts' magic home with you. Doesn't this remind you of Hedwig's owl cage? (eBay search keyword: birdcage)
7. Zimmermann Bikini: This Australian label has earned a cult following with its pretty, retro-inspired swimwear. (eBay search keyword: Zimmermann swimwear)
8. Mid-Century Italian Glass Apothecary Jar: Loved as much for its spectrum of luscious colors as it is for its unique shapes, Italian glass from the '50s and '60s adds the perfect dramatic hit to any room. (eBay search keyword: Mid-century Italian glass)
9. Edison Lamp: We've seen dozens of versions of the old-school Edison lamp, but never one this charmingly rustic. This one is said to be from either the 1914 or 1929 anniversary collections. (eBay search keywords: Edison lamp)
10. Vintage Gold Metal Flower Petal Ashtray: Popular back in the '50s and '60s, these pretty ashtrays are now highly collectible. Each of the petals pulls out to become its own personal ashtray -- or jewelry holder. (eBay search keywords: flower petal ashtray)
11. Set of Two Rosette Pillow Shams: The fashion world has been obsessed with gathered rosettes for a few seasons now. As it turns out, they're just as gorgeous on home décor items. (eBay search keywords: rosette sham)
12. French Chaise: Decorators have found a new, inventive use for these beautiful pieces: Sitting them at the foot of a bed to create a dramatic, eye-catching endpoint. (eBay search keyword: chaise)
Find more fab eBay picks here.