As we should have known that there would be a cliffhanger last night (in true reality-TV style), it was nonetheless disappointing to have to wait until next week to see the results. To add to the night of disappointments, what about Jillian's blow up? We were expecting to see Jillian fly off the handle with Laura, when really, it was just Jillian being Jillian. She's tough, we get it—get over it and work harder! I surely don't think it's "the meanest thing she's ever done." In fact, we even missed the lackluster moment and had to rewind when we blinked. Thank goodness for DVR. What did you guys think?
- The Biggest Losers do good by losing weight for charity—we love it!
- Mike is a sweetie pie (and our BL crush) and gives Aubrey (who has 5 kids) his prize of free groceries for a year—so generous.
- We'll take healthy eating tips from Rocco DiSpirito any day.
- Sugar Ray Leonard cameo!
- Jillian vs. Laura. Our money's on Jillian.
- Although we still love Ron, he's still not pushing as hard as he could.
- Will Mike save everyone's spot by losing at least 9 pounds? Oh the suspense...
Best tweets from last night:
melgotserved: Learning how bad fast food is with Rocco Dispirito but its only making me hungrier- where are the fries? #biggestloser
razorangel: @kipkeith Free food tastes better than food you pay for. I'll easily live off cheerios for a year. =) #BiggestLoser
bookfairy8: Laura, the show is called the #biggestloser, not the biggest whiner. Geez!
j_e_p: drinking 3litres of milkshake makes me want to throw up #biggestloser