3. Make the CLown Cones: Scoop round balls of ice cream into sugar cones; turn the cones upside down onto a plate of cookie sheet; and doecorate the ice cream clown faces with frosting tunes, using the cone as the clown's hat. Keep in the freezer until cake time.
4. To assemble, place Clown Cones on top of the cake, ice cream side down, evenly spaced, one for each child, so the clowns look as though they are buried beneath the cake and only their heads are sticking up.
* Send the kids home with small stuffed animals you'd find at a circus.
* Make popcorn balls and give them to the kids to take home.
* Let the kids keep the small toys they win at the game booths.
Copyright 1997 by Penny Warner. Reprinted from The Kids' Pick-a-Party Book with permission of Meadowbrook Press.