Spiderman or Superman, Batman or Buzz Light Year
* Cut action hero emblems and logos from felt. Cut out the same logos from double-sided iron-on interfacing paper. Iron the two layers together. Mail the logos and the party details to your guests. Tell the guests to ask their parents to iron the logos onto old T-shirts or capes, and to wear them to the party.
* Make a copy of a page from an action hero comic book, white out some of the speech bubbles, fill in the party details, make copies and mail to guests.
* Have the kids dress up as action heroes.
* Supply kids with masks, capes, gloves, glasses or other accessories.
* Set a super scene by creating or buying giant cutouts of action heroes or hanging them on the walls of the party room.
* Play action hero theme songs.
* Make table centerpieces and decorations with small plastic action figures and comic books.
Get ideas for games and activities.