Photo Credit: Dominique Charriau/Getty Images
Even Brad Pitt needs a hobby. Between making movies and raising six kids, he's apparently found time to enroll in a wine-making class. It's an appropriate hobby, seeing as he and Angelina Jolie live in a French estate with its own vineyard. Why let all those grapes go to waste?
If Brad decides to make his own wine, he won't be the first celebrity to try it. Right now wine-drinkers can buy bottles from Sting, Olivia Newton-John, Elvis Presley and Jerry Garcia, to name a few.
Come to think of it, you could pretty much stock your whole grocery cart with celebrity foods. Here are a few more:
- Rachael Ray's dog food, Nutrish
- Jeff Foxworthy's Beef Jerky
- Sylvester Stallone's High-Protein Pudding
- Olympia Dukakis' Creamy Feta Salad Dressing
- Dwight Yoakam's Chicken Lickin's Chicken Rings
All of those would go well with a glass of Brangelina Chardonnay, don't you think?
Would you ever buy wine made by Brad Pitt? Chime in below!