You've heard it a million times, but Neil Sedaka was right: Breaking up is hard to do. What's been the toughest part for you? It is the hurt? The confusion? The anger? Between your feelings and his, saying good-bye is often the hardest part of a relationship, and certainly the most painful. The good news is that help is here. We've put together the best advice from our experts and great tips from other iVillagers, and we created a forum for you to talk about the whole thing. So sit back, breathe deep, and just trust that everything will be all right in the end.
Do you have a friend who could use the Breakup Survival Kit? Send her the kit by clicking on the send to a friend icon below.
Is it time to call it quits? Get the answer:
- Quiz: How Strong Is Your Relationship?
- How to Spot an Impending Breakup
- Should I Stay or Should I Go?
It's over, now what? Here's help for getting over the breakup:
- Talk It Out: Breaking Up Is Hard to Do
- Getting Over Him Already: Eight Tips for Surviving a Break-Up
- Closure: How to Get It
- The 50 Best Things About Being Single
Your heart is (almost) healed. Now it's time to move on:
Send the kit to a friend in need by clicking on the send to a friend icon below.