Photo Credit: Getty Images
Though breastfeeding is natural, it is not instinctive. Whether you are just starting to think about breastfeeding, or you've been nursing for several years, we'll help guide you, step-by-step, through pregnancy concerns, nursing and eventually weaning. We wish you the very best on this special adventure with your new baby!
Making the Decision
- Breast or Bottle?
- Is Short-Term Nursing Possible?
- Insufficient Milk Supply: Is it Inherited?
- Does Size Matter?
- Inverted Nipples: Can You Nurse?
- How Can Dad Bond with Baby?
- Sensitive Breasts: Can You Nurse?
- Learn Why Experts Agree Breast is Best
First Weeks: What You Need to Know
- Answers to Your 10 Most-Asked Questions
- Getting the Best Start
- Are Postpartum Painkillers a Problem?
- Breastfeeding 101: Back to Basics
- Nursing after a Cesarean
- Creating a "Nursing Corner"
- Should You Schedule Your Baby's Feeds?
- Offer Both Breasts at Each Feed?
- Is Your Baby Getting Enough Milk?
- Too Much Milk!
- Painful Let Down
- Is Breast Pain Normal while Nursing?
- Choosing a Breastfeeding-Friendly Pediatrician