- 3 tablespoons orange juice, preferably fresh-squeezed
- 2 tablespoons fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons stone ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon 100% fruit orange marmalade preserves
- 1 1/2 cups (3 1/2 ounces) broccoli florets, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
In a plastic storage container, whisk together the juice, yogurt, mustard, and preserves. Add the broccoli and onion. Toss to coat. Cover the container with the lid.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 1 day before serving.
Makes 1 serving
Per serving: 85 calories, 5 g protein, 18 g carbohydrates, less than 1 g fat (trace saturated), less than 1 mg cholesterol, 3 g fiber, 177 mg sodium.
From The Biggest Loser Cookbook