You would have to look twice at these to realize that they are not the real thing! I noticed that at many parties my children attended, a squashed, soggy slice of birthday cake would come back home wrapped in a paper napkin in the party bag. I thought it would be a good idea if the cake wasn't going to be eaten at the party to make really fun looking small birthday cakes that the children could take home with them in a little box. These cakes are easy to make and I'm sure older children will love to give you a helping hand!
MAKES 10 BURGER AND FRIES MEALS
- 2 Pounds white rolled fondant icing
- Green and red food coloring
- Three 2-ounce Milky Way Bars
- 1 ounce dark chocolate
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- Tubes black and yellow writing icing
- 3 heaping tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 10 doughnuts about 3 inches diameter
- 10 paper plates
- 10 red paper cups
- Waxed paper
- Pound cake cut into 'fries'