As a pet owner, you want to do everything in your power to keep your beloved dog healthy. One of the most important things you can do to promote your pet's long-term health is to make regular visits to your veterinarian.
|Veterinarian's Name:______________________________ |
Date of Last Visit:____________________________
Kennel Cough (Bordatella)________________________________
Questions to ask your Veterinarian:
- Do I need to give a monthly heartworm preventive?
- What do you recommend for flea and tick control?
- What should I be feeding my pet?
- How much exercise should my pet be getting?
- How often should my pet be vaccinated?
- Are there specific seasonal concerns I should have regarding my pet's health?
- What are the differences between veterinarian dispensed and over the counter medications?
- How often should I be visiting the veterinarian?
- How can I contact my veterinarian in case of emergency?