Name: Cathy Skell
Hometown: Shoicton, WI
Occupation: Sales/closing agent
Favorite cheat food: Chocolate pudding or pasta
Goal for 2009: To be able to get up on water skis and weigh below 200 lbs
Starting weight: 293 lbs
Elimination weight: 241 lb
1. What was your big turning point-either during the show or before that made you realize you needed to lose the weight?
Making it through our first workout. I felt ill and thought I was going to pass out.
2. What is one thing you wish you had known before going on The Biggest Loser?
How to push myself. What my physical limits were. A workout for me was 1 mile on the treadmill.
3. If you could have done one thing differently during the show, what would it be?
Nothing. I feel I have made correct decisions, and always did my best.
4. What was the hardest thing to adapt to while being on the ranch?
Not being in touch with my family and living with people who had bad habits.
5. What's the most helpful thing your partner did or said to motivate you?
Remember why I’m here… to be here for myself and not just for Kristin.
6. What is your favorite workout?
Running Sprints. I never could run before.
7. What do you think your weight-loss obstacles will be now that you're off the ranch and how do you plan to overcome them?
Time management. Put myself before others. Meal prep.
8. What's the best advice Bob or Jillian has given you?
Never forget why we are here. Stay focused and keep a clear head…meditation.
9. What happens behind the scenes of the show that no one would know from watching it?
The relationship between the trainers. How funny Bob is and how much he really cares.
10. What is your favorite meal or snack?
Orange Roughy, a great tasting and very lo-cal fish.