We’re teaming up with the President’s Challenge Program to help American families improve their fitness and nutrition habits for a healthier lifestyle.
Join our free six-week program and starting September 17, you'll receive daily emails with tips and activities to help you stay fit, eat right and earn a Presidential Active Lifestyle Award (PALA+). You'll also have a chance to win great prizes.
Your physical activity coaches - members of the President's Council on Fitness, Sports & Nutrition - will be there to answer your questions and support you every step of the way.
You'll hear from:
- CORNELL MCCLELLAN, personal trainer to the First Family
- DREW BREES of the New Orleans Saints
- DOMINIQUE DAWES, Olympic gymnast
- ALLYSON FELIX, Olympic sprinter
- GRANT HILL of the Los Angeles Clippers
- MICHELLE KWAN, Olympic figure skater
- SAM KASS, White House Assistant Chef and Senior Policy Advisor for Healthy Food Initiatives
Get healthy now. Sign up today!