- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon very cold fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup Kahlua or other coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 envelope (1.5 ounces) sugar-free, low-fat chocolate mousse mix
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 chocolate graham crackers, crushed into fine crumbs
- 1 cup thawed fat-free frozen whipped topping
In a large mixing bowl, combine the milk, Kahlua, mousse mix, and cocoa. With an electric mixer fitted with beaters, whip on low speed until blended. Slowly increase the mixer speed to high, whipping for 5 minutes, or until fluffy.
In each of 4 large wine glasses or glass dessert bowls, layer 1/4 cup of the mousse, 2 teaspoons of crumbs, and 2 tablespoons of topping. Repeat layering once more, using the remaining ingredients except for about 1/8 teaspoon of graham cracker crumbs. Sprinkle the top of each serving with a few of the remaining graham cracker crumbs. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Makes 4 servings
Per serving: 145 calories, 3 g protein, 22 g carbohydrates, 3 g fat (2 g saturated), less than 1 mg cholesterol, 1 g fiber, 43 mg sodium.
From The Biggest Loser Cookbook