Teens have long been fans of challenging each other to try to eat stupid things. The latest is the Cinnamon Challenge: Attempt to down a tablespoon of cinnamon with no water and see what happens. Eating the spice that makes baked goods so delicious may seem like no big deal, but taking the dare can cause coughing, choking, vomiting, pneumonia (if you inhale the cinnamon) or worse. In fact, a Michigan teen was hospitalized after attempting the challenge, according to AnnArbor.com. The challenge is so dangerous because you don't have enough saliva in your mouth at any given time to break down that much cinnamon, according to SciShow's Hank Green, and the spice also contains coumarin, which can cause liver damage. Teens who still want to try the challenge should really be forced to watch YouTube star GloZell (more then 22 million already have) as she screams, gags and writhes in pain after jamming a ladle-full (yes, a ladle-full) of cinnamon in her mouth.