- 4 ounces sashimi- or sushi-grade ahi tuna, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced mango
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded cucumber
- 2 teaspoons lime juice, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped green onion tops
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sesame oil
- Pinch of salt, or to taste
In medium bowl, combine the tuna, mango, cucumber, 2 teaspoons lime juice, cilantro, green onion, toasted sesame oil, hot sesame oil, and salt. Stir to mix. Taste and add up to 1 teaspoon more lime juice if desired. Spoon the mixture into a martini glass or mound onto a small serving plate.
Makes 1 serving
Per serving: 192 calories, 28 g protein, 5 g carbohydrates, 6 g fat (less than 1 g saturated), 0 mg cholesterol, less than 1 g fiber, 146 mg sodium.
More Biggest Loser Recipes
From The Biggest Loser Cookbook