Falling leaves are synonymous with Autumn, so why not bring a bit of fall foliage beauty into your home? A bunch of construction paper is all you need for an easy, entertaining craft for your kids.
What You Need:
- Paper of different colors: green, orange, brown, red -- think fall leaf colors
- Brown paper (for the tree trunk)
- Background color paper of choice
What To Do:
- Cut out a tree trunk shape. Don't fret about cutting out beautiful branches -- all you need is the bottom base.
- Glue to tree shape to the background paper.
- Cut leaf shapes from the different colors of paper and glue on the tree, in the "air" and on the ground.