Photo Credit: Evan Agostini/Getty Images Entertainment; Michael Stewart/FilmMagic; Jason Merritt/ Getty Images Entertainment
Get ready to root for your favorites in the ballroom because the new cast of Dancing with the Stars has been announced! The season 14 slate, revealed on Good Morning America Tuesday morning -- features a wide variety of contestants, including Melissa Gilbert, Sherri Shepherd and Jaleel White.
Shepherd, who cohosts The View, dished to People about her new gig. "It's a dream come true," she said about training with pro Val Chmerkovskiy. "He is one of the best frickin' dancers in the world. He's hot!"
Here's the scoop on who else will be vying for the Mirror Ball trophy starting March 19 on Dancing with the Stars:
- Melissa Gilbert, Screen Actors Guild president and former Little House on the Prairie star, will dance with resident bad boy Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
- Jaleel White, best known as Urkel from Family Matters, will partner with former champion Kym Johnson.
- Martina Navratilova, one of the greatest tennis players of all time, will dance with Latin-dance specialist Tony Dovolani.
- Jack Wagner, soap star and Heather Locklear ex, will hit the ballroom with Anna Trebunskaya.
- Donald Driver, Green Bay Packers receiver, will dance with Peta Murgatroyd.
- Maria Menounos, Extra host, will partner with three-time champ Derek Hough.
- Roshon Fegan, 20-year-old Disney Channel star, will dance with Chelsie Hightower
- William Levy, Cuban model-turned-actor, will heat up the dance floor with two-time champion (and last year's runner-up) Cheryl Burke.
- Gladys Knight, R&B legend, will partner with Nancy Grace's former cutie, Tristan MacManus.
- Katherine Jenkins, Welsh pop-opera singer, will dance with Mark Ballas.
- Gavin DeGraw, singer-songwriter, will dance with last year's champion, Karina Smirnoff.