Photo Credit: Patrick Sandora
Hooray, it's casual Friday, and for my second Fashion Week ensemble, I decided to go super-casual. I only have one runway presentation to go to today, and I'm hoping no one will notice I look like I'm going to loiter at a coffee shop. To distract, I overdosed on accessories.
I added the following to my plain white tee and dark, skinny jeans:
• Apt. 9 Gold-Tone Simulated Pearl & Simulated Crystal Floral Multistrand Bib Necklace ($28 at Kohl's)
• Owl necklace from a store I can't remember
• Bold Floral Gauze Scarves ($14.50 at Old Navy)
• Tweed fedora from a store I can't remember
• Gold cuff from Loehmann's
• Beaded bangle from a man who sells things on New York City streets
• Flat gray booties (a Christmas gift from my sister last year)
• Gold cocktail ring (a vintage find)
• Simply Vera Vera Wang Zana Drawstring Hobo ($79 at Kohl's)
What do you think of my uber-casual Fashion Week ensemble? Chime in below!