Photo Credit: Patrick Sandora
I'm not going to lie, getting dressed this morning started off with a struggle. I stared at my six things for 20 minutes or so with no ideas. I've already worn all six pieces at this point, and it's time to get really creative. Then, like magic, I realized -- duh! -- I can wear my LBD as a top. I layered my linen A-line skirt over it, and accessorized like so:
• Black and white leather belt -- a perfect match of color (scored at a thrift store)
• A strand of pearls (a gift from mom)
• A white flower ring from Forever 21 (from seasons ago)
• Inge Christopher Aegean Oversized Flap Clutch ($228 at CoutureCandy.com)
• Merona Maribel Peep-Toe Wedge Shoes ($26.99 at Target)
I hate to discriminate, but this is my favorite outfit so far!
What do you think? Chime in below!