Measure Them Yourself
You can easily determine your shoe size the old-fashioned way. All you need is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler. Just follow these instructions:
1. Place your foot, naturally stretched, on a piece of paper.
2. Mark the back of your heel.
3. Mark the tip of your longest toe.
4. Measure the distance (in inches) between marks.
5. Select the appropriate inch-to-shoe size conversion chart below.
Once you have your heel-to-toe length in inches, simply match it to its corresponding shoe size.